I’m currently obsessing over Thrive Market, a lifesaver for the health-conscious busy body with minimal time. Think of Whole Foods, Amazon, and Sam’s Club/Cost Co all combined into one business concept–the high-quality products of Whole Foods, the online convenience of Amazon, and the wholesale prices of Sam’s Club/Cost Co. That is Thrive Market–genius, right?
I signed up for the free 30 day trial, but ultimately bought a one-year membership (only $59.95, which is comparable to a Sam’s Club membership) because it is just so, so convenient. I’ve also saved $203.04 off of retail prices since Thrive offers wholesale prices. Say what?!
Here are some products I’m loving from Thrive Market:
- Thrive Coconut Oil: high quality, healthy fats, and tastes great!
- LaraBar Cashew Cookie: delicious and #whole30approved
- Equal Exchange Organic Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee: did you know coffee is one of the most heavily polluted products out there?! I started buying organic once I learned that little tidbit.
- Acure Organics Sensitive Facial Cleanser: this cleanser feels so, so soft on your face and is super gentle
- Woodstock Organic Medjool Dates: nature’s candy and #whole30approved
- Molly’s Suds Laundry Powder: your body absorbs so much of what touches your skin, so we have been making a conscious effort to switch to clean household products
I could go on and on, but those are my top 6. I’ve already ordered 4 shipments from Thrive, which ultimately means less trips to the grocery store and Target as well as peace of mind knowing the products are both clean and high quality.
Use this link to sign up and give it a try! Let me know what you think!
Also, I finished my 200 hour yoga teacher training program!!! It was amazing, and I’m now a certified yoga teacher. Hit me up in you want a private class. 🙂 More details on my experience coming soon!
If you are starting (or already on) your health and fitness journey, please contact me if you want support or have any questions or concerns!