Filed In: Supplements
Can you believe it is almost April?!
I try to do a quarterly reset on my nutrition as a check-in with my eating habits, and I’m due for one in April. Sometimes you just need a jump start to get your body on track! Resetting is a great option if you really want to kick your goals into high gear. It is a dedicated time for you to focus on mindful eating in a way that nourishes your body.
I’m starting my next reset on Monday, April 4th. If you are interested in joining and having me coach you through it, shoot me an email to get all the details!
The reset portion lasts for 3 official days, but we’ll continue in a support group focused on clean eating for a full 30 days. Throughout, you’ll fuel your body with nutritious, whole foods. The support group includes:
- 3 Fiber Sweeps
- 6 Vanilla Fresh supplement shakes
- 30 day supply of superfoods
- Manual outlining meal plans and recipes for three days
- Online support community
- One-on-one support from me!
If you are starting (or already on) your health and fitness journey, please contact me if you want support or have any questions or concerns!
I like to start each day with a nourishing smoothie, and this one is typically my go-to because it takes less than 5 minutes to make and clean up!
The name of this smoothie is actually deceiving. Even though the color has just a “hint of green,” the smoothie itself is filled with protein, antioxidants, phytonutrients, adaptogens, pre and probiotics, and digestive enzymes.
See recipe for one serving size below. If you are making for more than one person, just increase accordingly. I usually double this when making (as seen in the picture) because my husband and I both love it!
- Half frozen organic banana
- Large handful of organic spinach
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop of chocolate superfoods blend
- Put all ingredients in a blender (I LOVE my Vitamix). Here’s a little tip: Start with the denser items, like the frozen banana. Then, put the superfood blend in the middle so it doesn’t get stuck to the bottom (if you put it in first) or fly all over the sides of the blender (if you put it in last).
- Blend well.
- Clean up!
Delicious morning smoothie, and it takes less than 5 minutes to make!
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- handful of ice
- unsweetened vanilla almond milk (1/2-1 cup, based on your preference)
- 1 scoop chocolate vegan superfoods
- 1 scoop power greens
Add ingredients to your blender. Make sure to put the harder ingredients on the bottom (ice, frozen blueberries), and blend until creamy and frosty!